Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween 2008


Wow a year goes by really fast!! I figured this would be a great time to get these pictures posted.  Nate was an awesome pirate and Ry was a shy little lady bug.  Megs dressed up as a cowgirl, and I didn't get a picture of her before school and then I never saw her again until about 10 that night.  She went to a friends house after school and then begged to go trick or treating with them.  Heck they grow up fast.  She has already told me she doesn't plan on trick or treating with me this year.
Ry has decided she wants to be a lady bug again this year, and the outfit still fits so yea for me.  Nate is going to be a ninja, and Megs plans to be a football player.  Hopefully I will get a picture of her this year.  Maybe I will see if I can find some more pictures of Halloween past. 
My kids have loved the BOO game this year.  They love to drive by the houses and see who has been booed.  Ry is horrible at keeping secrets, and told one of the people we were going to boo them before we got them booed.  It was hilarious.  Megs kept trying to change the subject and get Ry to be quiet, but Brittany and Brooklyn just kept asking questions.  Megs thought we shouldn't boo them anymore because the surprise was ruined, but I think that would have been mean. So BOO to you.  I Love Kids!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: