Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MEGS


I actually started this post on November 6th.  I uploaded the pictures, but then I never got to posting it. I won't mention how many other drafts I have that I have not posted.
  Megs turned 11 on November 5th.  ELEVEN!!!! That means that in less than a year she is going to be going to young women's.  This is her last year in grade school.  How the heck did this happen?  I wish that my scanner worked because I would love to upload some baby pictures of this girl.  I can't believe how time has flown by.  When I was pregnant with Nate (she was 3 and 4)she loved to hear the story about the night she was born.  She loved kindergarten, but first grade was a hard year.  FIRE!! She was sooo afraid of fire.  She also broke her hand in two places when she fell off Skeeter that year.  She never trusted that horse after that and I don't think she really started to love riding again until Janny and the girls started letting her practice for 4-H and rodeos with them this past summer.   She has always kept riding, but I think she is truly starting to enjoy it again. 
Of course, just a few weeks ago she fell off of Ace and got drug for a little ways, so I guess we will see how it goes.   She is an excellent student even if she doesn't think so.  She has always loved sports and is one heck of a soccer player.  She is really getting into basketball and volleyball will be starting soon.  She is also starting to really like her little sister and realize that she is not just a crying baby.  Her and Nate still fight more than I like, but I even catch them being friends more than she would ever admit.  I guess what I am trying to say is I think she is a pretty well rounded child.  Okay what I am really saying, is that I think she is totally awesome, and I can't believe I have a part in that.  She is getting to be so beautiful!!  Those big brown eyes haved turned into a beautiful hazel, that change colors with the mood that she is in.  Megs you are awesome and I love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: