Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nate


Nate was pretty sure that since I had done pictures of Megs and Ry that I better make a collage of him also. Not that he has any idea what a collage is, but he wanted "one of those pictures that just had a bunch of pictures of him" so here he is. These pictures were taken back in April when we were branding calves. I LOVED watching these boys. I think I took more pictures ot them than anybody. Nate and Jensen are getting to be quite the ropers. They are even getting on the horses and roping now. I am so grateful Nate has Jensen who lives so close to him. I don't think Nate is ever going to get a brother, and that make me sad, but I am so happy he has Jensen. I hope they will always be as close as they are now. I am grateful for all of our family that makes our life so much easier and happier. As an end note just look at that boy's face. I think there are going to be a lot of girls that think they love that face as much as I do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grovers said...

Looks good Tara! Welcome to BLOGWORLD!! No worries that things are out of order, just glad to see all the fun stuff!