Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meg wins gymkhana

This is Megs in the different events at the gymkhana. She has grown up so much this summer, and her confidence on a horse is amazing. I am so glad Erik and Janny let her ride Cinco. She has done so awesome. The gymkhana had four speed events--barrels, poles, flag race and the gymkhana jig?. She was the fastest in all 4 for her age group which won her a belt buckle. SO COOL. I need to take a picture of it and get it posted. Her dad has also won his share of belt buckles lately, but that deserves a whole post of its own. Anyway I might really start doing this blogging thing. I made this collage on picasa and it will upload straight to a blog so maybe, just maybe. I don't want anyone expecting to much from me though. Megs we are so proud of you. Believe in yourself, girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: