Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ry's haircut

So I was reading all the blogs that I tend to read last night and saw that my brother Tyler had posted a new one.  It was all about Sky's haircut.  So cute!!  Anyway that was last night and before noon Ry has a new haircut just like her cousin Sky.  She looks super cute.  She has been trying to call Sky to tell her and to tell her to come to Grandma's to play, but no one will answer the phone.  Ry doesn't get the meaning of Sky lives a long long ways away.  Anyway I have been wanting to cut Ry's hair, but she wouldn't let me, so thanks Keni.  We have two awesome cute girls.  I will hopefully be posting a long post later this week about our awesome labor day weekend in Colorado, but I'm not there yet.  By the way Grandma Forrest did the cutting, not me.  For as many talents as my mom has, I sure don't seem to get any through the gene pool.  I think that is my talent in life--to keep looking for a talent.  Anyway thanks Keni, Sky, and Grandma.  Ry looks so cute eve  n if she was being a bum for the pictures.
She also wouldn't let me do her hair, but that was one of the whole purposes of the haircut.
I LOVE this face!!

No comments: